System integration, Issue debugging and supporting pre and post sales activity of LTE and 5G test tools and deployable solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and customer handling skills.
- Candidate should have fundamental core networking skills, with basic knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol suite, OSI layered architecture and should be able to relate that knowledge in troubleshooting related issues.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new product support as organization evolves
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively with proven analytical skills
- 0-2 years of experience in automated/manual testing/integration in the field of computer networking is plus.
- Ability to write test automation scripts would be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience with Linux, Cloud systems, APIs, Application and Database systems.
- Good understanding of complete software delivery cycle(worked with ticketing system, escalation management and building knowledge base for customer support organization)
- B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication).
- Minimum score of 70% throughout 10th, 12th and graduation.