A Modular, Scalable, and Carrier-class LTE EPC
The Polaris Networks LTE NetEPC combines the Mobile Management Entity (MME), the Home Subscriber
Server (HSS), the Serving Gateway (S-GW), the Packet Data Network Gateway (PDN-GW), the
Policy and Charging Rules Function (PCRF), the Online Charging Server (OCS) and the Offline Charging Server
(OFCS) into a single carrier-class, highly-available platform.
The NetEPC is ideally suited for use by the small (Tier II/Tier III/Rural) mobile network
operators, wireless internet service providers, public safety network users, government
military network users and private enterprise/industry LTE network users.
New In The Product
- Multiple PLMN support for International CBRS
- Enhanced support for CIoT features like CIoT Subscription Profile Configuration and Serving PLMN & APN Rate Control
- Security related Enhancements such as availability on the security hardened BSR platform
- Support for enabling tactical networks using features such as SPR Synchronization
- Support for Local redundancy
- Support for Multiple APNs with different SGi interfaces for traffic isolation.
- Includes all components of EPC, viz., MME, SGW, PGW, OCS, OFCS
- Includes HSS and PCRF functions
- Delivers both control plane and user plane capabilities required to build an LTE network
- Distributed architecture, scalable and cost effective to meet requirements of different LTE networks
- Conforms to the 3GPP Release 15 specifications and has clearly defined road map for later 3GPP releases
- Available on various carrier-grade platforms